Credit Card Policy
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Your card is not charged until your order is ready to ship.
When you place your order, your credit card is pre-authorized for the full amount of the charge, which simply reserves that amount of your card’s credit line.
- Your billing address must match the address on your credit card. In order to reduce the potential for fraud, we ask that the billing address you supply match the address used on your credit card statement. If the addresses don’t match, we may contact you to ask for further information before shipping the order.
Pricing and Sales Tax Policy
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- We collect sales tax for all retail orders shipped to addresses in the state of Florida, according to the current tax rate for the destination city. (Per state tax regulations, shipping is taxable on orders shipped to Florida.) All requests for exemption from sales tax must be accompanied by a copy of your seller’s permit or tax waiver certificate.
- We ship using US Postal Service (US Mail) and United Parcel Service (UPS) – you will be able to view and select your shipping options during checkout.
- UPS cannot ship to Post Office Boxes – if your address is a post office box, please select one of the US Mail options for shipping. If your address appears to be a post office box, but you have selected UPS, we may contact you to verify that UPS can deliver to your address.
- Orders for in-stock items will be shipped within three business days. We will contact you by email in the rare event that shipping will be delayed, or if there is a change needed in shipping costs.
- Our shipping department observes the usual holidays – the shipping services we use have their own holiday schedules:
USPS holiday schedule
UPS holiday schedule
- We ship to all 50 states in the United States and to many other countries.
- All shipments are insured – when you place your order online, the shipping prices include insurance for your order.
Order Change and Cancellation Policy
- If you find an error on your order receipt – please contact us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (954) 364-7516, or follow the directions on your order receipt.
- If you wish to change or cancel your order – please contact us immediately by email to email@example.com or by telephone at (954) 364-7516, or follow the directions on your order receipt.
- We endeavor to ship your order quickly – often the same business day. As such, if you need to cancel your order, please do so quickly by calling us at (954) 364-7516. If your order has not shipped, we are happy to modify or cancel, as you wish.
- Your order cannot be changed or cancelled after it has been shipped – if the order has not left our facility, we can change or cancel it. After it has left our facility, you will need to wait until you receive it, then follow our Return Policy stated below.
Return and Refund Policy
- If you receive the wrong item(s) due to our error, contact us within 7 days of receipt (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (954) 364-7516). We will arrange for the shipper to pick up the incorrect item(s). In most cases, we will also cross-ship the correct items to you, and we will pay for any additional shipping charges.
- In the event of damage, you must contact both us and the shipper (usually USPS or UPS) within 7 days of receipt of the package. You must retain all packaging (in addition to the damaged item) for examination by the shipping company. Typically, the shipper will contact you to pick up the damaged pieces. We will arrange to ship a replacement item to you at no additional charge.
- If for any other reason you decide to return your items, you must notify us within 7 days of receipt of your package (via email to email@example.com or telephone at (954) 364-7516) and obtain an RMA number. We will arrange for you to return the item and, upon receipt of the item in good condition, will credit your credit card account for the purchase price of the item in question, less a 15% restocking fee. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
- This cookie is only assigned for the duration of your browsing session, and should be deleted automatically when your session ends.
- No identifiable personal data is contained in the cookie.
Your E-Mail Address
- We will never give or sell your email address to a third party, nor will we allow a third party to use our systems to send you email.
- We will use your email address to contact you regarding your order.
- If you have asked to be placed on our mailing list, we will also use your email address to send you occasional messages regarding sales and specials, and the availability of new products.
Policies Subject to Change
- While we reserve the right to modify or alter our policies, we will not reduce your rights under our Privacy or E-Mail policies without first notifying all subscribers to our mailing list and providing each with the option to be removed from the list.